Thursday, April 17, 2008

Clue Hunt Photo #5

The Clue Hunt for Photo #4 is over. The correct answer was RACHEL BLAKE - which is also the name of the heroine from The Lost Experience ARG. I would have also accepted RACHEL.

Popular incorrect answers were Dr. Albert and Lamp, which I'm guessing is because my profile says: "... I have three pygmy goats. I love lamp." BTW, "I Love Lamp" is a quote from one of my favorite movies, Anchorman.

The correct answer could be found in my August 9th, 2007 post titled Slusho! Make Me Look Cool!!!, where I say "(BTW, that's me on the left, Dr. Albert in the middle, and Rachel Blake on the right.)" Instead of reading through all of my 350+ posts, you could have used the search box on the right to search for "goat", and looked at only 3 results.

Today's Top 5:

#1 - Billy B.
#2 - Fransisco M.
#3 - Myk Z.
#4 - Joker
#5 - Kristen S.

BTW, I just want to mention that every time you get a correct answer, you get another entry into the Clue Hunt Drawing. You don't need to get all the clues correct in order to win!

Photo #5 is now up. There will be no hints.

Don't forget the Kishin Caption contest and the DVD giveaway!

11 comments:

  1. No hints at all? Aww! I've stared at it for like 30 minutes but am not seeing anything. Photoshop didn't help. :( oh well, i still got time to look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...im so off on my awnsers lol. well maybe better luck on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I see something. Heck if I can make sense of it though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats weird,I'm trying to open the photo up with my photo editing program that i have on my Vista, but it just keeps opening up with paint. But my other pictures will open up with the program. what different about this picture?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got it, its a different file type, PNG, not JPEG. i wonder why...

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i like this idea pretty much, but i havent found it completely yet

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is why I should wait till the morning for these. Thought it was going one way last night. This morning saw I had missed something and figured it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm stumped on this one. I've tried everything I can think of in every programme. Giving up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh i feel almost stupid on this one for not getting it sooner!!! its almost so simple once you get it! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a relatively easy one. Only took a few minutes. Clue Hunt 3 was the hardest one so far.

    ReplyDelete